Roll the Ball
Puzzle game where you swap tiles to get a ball from one point to the next
This is a fun puzzle game where you create the track for the ball to roll.
Instead of a track that is already in place where you have to get the ball from one end to another, there are tiles with different designs that you have to use to put an entire track together. After the track is together, you can test it to see if the ball will roll the right way, hence the name Roll the Ball.
There are several levels in the game Roll the Ball. You will see the number of moves you have made at the top of the screen as well as the level you are on in the game. You can get one of the many packages in the game that are available. There are easy packs with simple tracks and those that are advanced with tracks that are almost too hard to put together. You can keep track of the levels you've completed on a separate screen along with all the records that you have made in the game. The point of the game is simple, but it can become annoying at times if you can't get the tracks to go together the right way.
- Create your own game in a sense
- Numerous levels
- Easy to keep track of progress
- Too many ads
- Becomes repetitive
Version 1.6.4 Notes
• Performance Updates and Optimizations
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.